Monday 12 November 2012

Positive Driver SHC5508J

Ms Khor Shu Kim informs the following on 10/11/2012:

Hi, I am writing in to compliment a taxi driver.

On 9th November 2012, I boarded this cab with a Malay uncle who offered to give my mother and I a lift to where we were heading to. We told him that we found a lost wallet but was unable to find the correct destination after searching for so long, so the cab driver took out his map trying to find the place but there was no such address in the map (the place turned out to be a block unit in a condominium).
The cab driver dropped the Malay uncle first and after he alighted, he switched off the meter and said he'd not charge us. My mum and I were completely shocked and wanted to pay him but he obliged. We took some time before we could find the condo.
I felt that he should be complimented! My mother and I thought that despite us doing a good deed, we also met 2 nice Singaporeans!

Name of taxi driver: Wong Choong Mum, taxi plate number: SHC5508J
While it is hard to find such sensible and sincere drivers these days, we are more than happy to highlight the good alongside the bad cases. Please make this formal by sending a feedback through the LTA online feedback form as well.

1 comment: