Sunday 2 December 2012

Taxi Driver Needs Witnesses, Defu Bus Depot

Ms Lindy Lim informs the following on 23/11/2012:

I am a Comfort Taxi relief driver. I came to the defu bus depot to buy diesel.

I arrived at hougang depot on the 24/04/2012 at 3.30pm. It was a raining day and the depot diesel kiosk lane was crowded. Buses and cabbies were refilling diesel at that point of time. I waited less than a minute, the kiosk keeper waved to me and signal me to drive to lot no.6 which was just next to the cashier.


While I was coming out of my car I had a great fall onto the ground after which I noticed that the cemented flooring was greasy and wet. I tried very hard to grip or hold on to something whatever is near me to prevent falling onto the ground but I failed. I rest on the ground and after awhile the next taxi(citicab sonata) arrived queuing behind me. He saw me on the floor so he get out of his vehicle to help me. He then get some cabbies and the keeper pull me aside and call for an ambulance. Then I was send to CCG.


After that I was told that my hand was broken and as a relief driver, I couldn't claim for my loss of income and medical for the injury as
I have no insurance coverage under the relief driver.
Now I engaged a lawyer to claim against negligence. And I need the support from all comfort taxi drivers, please help me.

If anyone witnessed this incident, please drop me an email so that I can put you in touch with this taxi driver, thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I cant taking following greater focusing lengthy enough to investigate; an awful lot much less write this radiant of article. Youve outdone your self deliberating this cloth honestly. it's far one of the best contents. Airport Limo

    ReplyDelete