Tuesday 29 May 2012

Idiot Driver SHB9637Z Commonwealth Drive

Ms Charlotte informs the following on 28/05/2012:
I happened to chance upon your blog and I hope you can share my story.

Today, around 2.39PM, i was turning out of Commonwealth Drive into Queensway Underpass. The extreme left lane which I was turning into was empty and there were no on-coming vehicles. This trans cab SHB9637Z was in the middle lane when it suddenly swerved right in front of me. Luckily for both of us, I was turning at a slow speed and hence, managed to brake in time.

I was so shocked by its sudden reckless act that I did not even manage to horn at him. Next, I watched him drive dangerously close to the car in front of it. I'm really disgusted by this driver and his irresponsibility. As I'm currently pregnant, if we had a car accident, can he answer to my family or the dad of my unborn child?
There were no cars behind me so he could have slowed down and changed lanes after I had past. Why did he have to swerve in so dangerously? The left filter lane ahead was at least a good distance so there is no excuse about missing it at all.

Really appreciate if you can share this. I will be blogging about it too and sharing your blog as well as this story on my blog.
As usual, these drivers are forever in a rush to die and take all the other motorists with them. This is not at all unusual - where the driver inexplicable resorts to some seriously dangerous driving, only to reach the next traffic light. I think over the years such drivers have lost their motoring sense altogether and are just aimless idiots behind steering wheels. I am sick and tired of having to be the one vigilant instead of these drivers taking care on the roads. The best approach is therefore to use the authority to bend these crooked drivers back to shape, which can only be done by lodging a complaint whenever and wherever we encounter them. I thus strongly urge you to lodge a complaint with LTA through their online feedback form immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment